For the studio where I learned animation I have created an animated little short film in April. The theme was: quarantine mood. Enjoy! 🙂
Sadly, again, I only have time to summarize the past one month. So, let’s see.
The Meetup to meet up with readers took place at 27th of November, where I had the chance to talk more about the book and about the whys. It was a great experience! 🙂
The animation course I attend came to its end this week, and we’ve created a montage from our works. I will post it here as soon as I’m done with it (at place the sound needs some editing). 🙂
Also, I cold participate in shooting a little sequence for SMTV again, which was really a honour. 🙂
First animation is on air
A busy month is coming to its end
February was a busy month again and tons of things were happening. I tell you the most important ones
this is Mary, she was my granma’s bunny
- The first printed versions of Protector – Recovering Memories arrived to me.
- I organized and set the pages of other visualizations as public: 3-4 types of charts per thousands of years. Check them in the Protector Project dropdown menu.
- The first versions of the repeating-characters’ animations are done (sound, subtitle, music waits to be added).
- We were shooting a new interview for SMTV! 🙂
- My turtles tried vegan food – and liked it.