Using Python programming a developer colleague created a map animation. He added music to it, and it’s quite funny. 🙂
The first animation of the returning character’s graph is on youtube! This graph displays the way how certain characters, peoples, souls return again and again. There is another visualization in construction to explain this in detail, I hope to prepare it as soon as possible (within weeks).
February was a busy month again and tons of things were happening. I tell you the most important ones
this is Mary, she was my granma’s bunny
- The first printed versions of Protector – Recovering Memories arrived to me.
- I organized and set the pages of other visualizations as public: 3-4 types of charts per thousands of years. Check them in the Protector Project dropdown menu.
- The first versions of the repeating-characters’ animations are done (sound, subtitle, music waits to be added).
- We were shooting a new interview for SMTV! 🙂
- My turtles tried vegan food – and liked it.
In 19 December with a small crew we were shooting an interview for SMTV (Supreme Master TV). I was talking about my book and about reincarnation, NDE and veganism in general. We all invested a lot of energy into this interview, though it seems like, we will have to shoot it again – differently. Anyway, I’ve got a picture from the video to show you: I am in full make up, in a designer dress. 😀
Dress by Marta Lovasz, Fashion Designer
Make-up by Delia Gajarszki-Meszaros, Make-up master
A very nice video trailer was made for our movie project by Umer Khawer. Cool! 🙂
An amazing book trailer was created for me. I don’t know, what others would think, but I am thrilled. 🙂