It will take a few weeks but I have decided to archive the materials of the Protector Project. The separate webpages will be placed in a book, collecting all the relevant stuff.
Using Python programming a developer colleague created a map animation. He added music to it, and it’s quite funny. 🙂
The first animation of the returning character’s graph is on youtube! This graph displays the way how certain characters, peoples, souls return again and again. There is another visualization in construction to explain this in detail, I hope to prepare it as soon as possible (within weeks).
February was a busy month again and tons of things were happening. I tell you the most important ones
this is Mary, she was my granma’s bunny
- The first printed versions of Protector – Recovering Memories arrived to me.
- I organized and set the pages of other visualizations as public: 3-4 types of charts per thousands of years. Check them in the Protector Project dropdown menu.
- The first versions of the repeating-characters’ animations are done (sound, subtitle, music waits to be added).
- We were shooting a new interview for SMTV! 🙂
- My turtles tried vegan food – and liked it.
I just love this cool visualization. Ivett thought to make a viz from the text I wrote about my helpers in the start of the book. Lovely, isn’t it?