As 2018 ended and 2019 arrived silently I feel like showing here a few of my completed and planned animations. Let’s start with this flying Buddha. 🙂
Sadly, again, I only have time to summarize the past one month. So, let’s see.
The Meetup to meet up with readers took place at 27th of November, where I had the chance to talk more about the book and about the whys. It was a great experience! 🙂
The animation course I attend came to its end this week, and we’ve created a montage from our works. I will post it here as soon as I’m done with it (at place the sound needs some editing). 🙂
Also, I cold participate in shooting a little sequence for SMTV again, which was really a honour. 🙂
I am really, really animated about animations, exactly, about MAKING animations! I am so animated that I started attending an animation course. We are making stopmotion shorts, clay and puppet motion shorts and other cool stuff. 🙂
Using Python programming a developer colleague created a map animation. He added music to it, and it’s quite funny. 🙂
The first animation of the returning character’s graph is on youtube! This graph displays the way how certain characters, peoples, souls return again and again. There is another visualization in construction to explain this in detail, I hope to prepare it as soon as possible (within weeks).
February was a busy month again and tons of things were happening. I tell you the most important ones
this is Mary, she was my granma’s bunny
- The first printed versions of Protector – Recovering Memories arrived to me.
- I organized and set the pages of other visualizations as public: 3-4 types of charts per thousands of years. Check them in the Protector Project dropdown menu.
- The first versions of the repeating-characters’ animations are done (sound, subtitle, music waits to be added).
- We were shooting a new interview for SMTV! 🙂
- My turtles tried vegan food – and liked it.