Why green is my colour?
Because green is the symbol of life, health, growth, youth and the modern eco-conscious way of living. It recalls the shades of nature, the flora and the fauna of this amazing planet. Also, it is the colour associated with the heart chakra, the emotional centre of real creation, and most importantly, it has a lot to do with my ideas and goals.
Some unofficial introduction
I admit I have a great passion for animals. For a couple of years, I was a volunteer at a croc zoo, that’s where my love for reptiles comes from. Actually, I have three adopted turtles. I always enjoyed learning languages, I can speak English, Japanese, German and French (plus a tiny bit of Russian and Greek). I think it’s a special privilege to glimpse into the souls of other nations.
Thanks to my ‘civil’ job, I am familiar with certain IT fields and I am an avid learner. Lately, I study Python for data analysis, and earlier I was learning UX, photogrammetry, and the use of automation testing tools like Selenium and Cucumber. I also have an artistic side, I have a couple of graphics and paintings which were exhibited many years before. I wrote movie scripts, poems, novels, a trilogy, an autobiography and many more.
The published writings:
- Bagoly ul az ágon / Owl perching on the branch (in Hungarian)
- Valaki meghalt és én élhetek / Somebody died and so I can live (in Hungarian)
- Urashima Taro, Japanese folktales, translation (in Hungarian)
- Protector – Recovering Memories ebook on Amazon (in English, UK)
- Protector – Recovering Memories ebook on Amazon (in English, US)
- Protector – Recovering Memories ebook on Lulu (in English, UK)
- Protector – Recovering Memories paperback book on Amazon (in English, UK)
- Protector – Recovering Memories hardcover book on Lulu (in English, UK)
- Protector – Visszatert emlekek (Hungarian version of Recovering Memories)
Collection of interviews: check here
I am present on Wattpad too, check here. Writings I dared to show there:
- Tortuga, Bacteria-like, Disclose, Knitting needles, The lovely eggplant, Aus den Wolken
My ex-site from 2007:
Music samples at Soundcloud, my “works” come here (I committed them while I was attending to a music course by the Australian Adelaide University in 2016, summer):
Okay, they are mostly just rhythmic noise… I’ve learned to play the piano for two years and signing for one whole year, but I never felt any calling to make music. I leave that to others… 🙂