Recently things came into motion around this project, making me truly happy. At 25th May there will take place a Turtle Day in the Tropicarium (Campona shopping mall, Budapest). I hope to meet people who love turtles as much as I do and would be ready to work with me to make this turtle sanctuary dream come true! 🙂
February was a busy month again and tons of things were happening. I tell you the most important ones
this is Mary, she was my granma’s bunny
- The first printed versions of Protector – Recovering Memories arrived to me.
- I organized and set the pages of other visualizations as public: 3-4 types of charts per thousands of years. Check them in the Protector Project dropdown menu.
- The first versions of the repeating-characters’ animations are done (sound, subtitle, music waits to be added).
- We were shooting a new interview for SMTV! 🙂
- My turtles tried vegan food – and liked it.
I was working on the Turtle Shelter page, I thought it’s time to make it public.